This workshop outlines the need for leaders and teachers to adaptive expertise in our increasingly complex changing world. It is based on an international review of the research literature on professional conversations with impact. The workshop describes the qualities of these professional conversations with attention to the following:
- resources to be brought to the conversation;
- relationships of trust and challenge;
- processes of the conversation;
- actionable knowledge developed;
- and the organisational culture.