The main target of this virtual international cooperation is to allow business students to:
- The Virtual Finance & Accounting Project is designed to get students challenged and acquainted with start-up management through the virtual Str@tvision business game©.
- Practice their foreign language skills as they will be invited to think and communicate in English.
- Students with a main subject Business Management (Finance or Accountancy) broaden their practical knowledge, while developing their intercultural communication skills.
- Work together in a culturally diverse teams, which makes them step out of their comfort zone.
- Expand their global network.
Broaden your horizon and test your financial, accounting and strategic skills with our top-of-the-line business game.
The business game Str@tvision gives you the opportunity to learn how an enterprise operates in a fast-paced and risk-free simulation environment. You form management teams of identical fictitious companies with your colleagues.
Each team takes decisions concerning general management, production, marketing, finance, etc. These decisions have to be made in three consecutive game rounds.
Each team makes these decisions on a number of operational and financial parameters, such as:
- the pricing per product model,
- the recruitment of personnel,
- the number of production units and the production quantity,
- the promotional efforts,
- the number of stores, distribution points and online sales,
- the need for financing.
The consecutive game rounds reflect the course of one operational year. In these 'years' you will always be confronted with changing market situations.
- This virtual project will be organized from 15 February 2023 until 15 March 2023.
- Registered students will receive the link to participate in each Video Conference after registration. Detailed timeline will be provided to all registered students in January 2023.
- The estimated workload is 30 study hours.
- Use the Str@tvision© web application designed by UCLL.
- Collaborate across the globe in several online work sessions and one final online presentation via MS Teams.
- Use your own means of communication in your management team (MS Teams, Google Drive and/or Google Meet, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
You will be awarded the Virtual Finance & Accountancy Project certificate, based on the quality of your team’s work.
2nd year bachelor/master/MBA students from Business Management with a Financial background.
There is no registration fee for this virtual project!