“Internationalisation 2.0, How to become a truly international university college" was the first conference on Internationalisation at UC Leuven-Limburg. The event at 11 March 2016 hosted several international speakers.
The introduction of the day was made by Jos Beelen, Internationalising the Home Curriculum.
The discussion and the findings of the day were summarized by Michaël Joris.
Part of the day did focus on working in and with the Global South:
- Ben Bartels, Co-creation North South
- Ben Nicolai, CDSL at UC Leuven-Limburg
- Hilde Curinckx, Phenomenological Impact Study of Student Experience
- Leen Alaerts, The Course Module: 'Op weg naar het Zuiden'
- Martine Prins, Young Professionals Overseas
Wider aspects on the internationalisation of the curriculum and working with partners were discussed as well:
- Bridget Middlemas, Planning for an International Education and Guidelines
- Carina Saelen, Introducing Businet
- Els van der Werff, International and Strategic Competence Development for Staff
- Fouad de Vries, I@Home Building Synergy
- Jeanette Oostijen, HR and the relation to I@Home
- Jo Peat, Virtual Internationalisation
- Jos Beelen, Curriculum Transformation: a Case at VUB
- Katrijn D'Herdt, The VUB Case Study: Physiotherapy
- Michaël Joris, I@Home at a glance
- Sara Heikilla & Mervi Friman, FUAS Innovation School
- Thinus Kritzinger, Virtual Campus for Internationalisation