INTERNATIONAL business management - marketing
track in belgium (bbm)
You want to work in the business world. You have the ambition to take on a job with responsibility. If you want to begin your career well prepared, start BBM, the track in Belgium of Bachelor in Business Management – Marketing. Studying in Leuven, only 15 minutes from Brussels airport, offers you the perfect opportunity to prepare for an international business career. Leuven, a centuries-old university town, is a lively contemporary student city.
Moreover you will enjoy the brand new UCLL Campus Proximus with its amazing infrastructure. Some of our exchange students are happy to show you around.
Choose BBM, the track in Belgium of Bachelor Business Management – Marketing at UCLL and you:
- can develop your sense of initiative and enterprise
- gain extra international experience through courses, projects, an international week, an Erasmus exchange in Europe and worldwide internship possibilities
- will be individually coached by your personal study coach
- can be involved in research & innovation projects
- will have classes in small groups
- will be taught by professors with field experience and officially certified to teach in English
Enjoy some testimonials by international students.
If you like it even more international, then take a look at BME, the track across Europe of Bachelor Business Management – Marketing, our track in three different countries.
You want to get in touch with current students? Check their Facebook group!
Is this programme right for you?
Do you want to expand your boundaries and explore new horizons? Are you also fascinated by marketing and communication and do you want to improve your communication skills day by day? Then this track is exactly what you're looking for. After all, your time as a student is the perfect moment for fascinating and, most of all, fun international experiences. You can be sure that your view of the world will change dramatically.
Discover how our first year marketing students learn in a creative way through Lego Serious Play.