what is a professionally oriented bachelor?
UC Leuven-Limburg is – in a way – ‘bilingual’; we speak both the academic and the professional language, and are a key player in the process of a better understanding between higher education and its practical application in the workplace.
what does a bachelor programme entail?
- 3-year programme
- to obtain a (first or second) full bachelor’s degree
- Pre-enrolment is obligatory
- At UC Leuven-Limburg: Business Management-centred programme
UC Leuven-Limburg offers profession-oriented degree programmes on a professional bachelor level. Our programmes guarantee a successful start on the job market.
- 93% of our alumni has found a job or continues to study within 6 months of graduation
- International oriented professionals are in increasing demand in the wider regions of Leuven and Limburg.
Our programmes are invariably situated at the bachelor level, or at EQF 6 in official European standards and they are profession-oriented.
Professional higher education (PHE) plays an important role as an intermediary between secondary education, and the job market.
UC Leuven-Limburg has been awarded for its efforts and its quality:
- The European Commission has granted us the 2011-2014 ECTS Label.
- We have received an ESF-label as recognition for our project work.
Our Business programmes all received an accreditation by the NIBS network.
our English-spoken bachelor programme
Bachelor programmes are usually 180 ECTS credits and take three years of study. UC Leuven-Limburg currently offers two full-time study tracks in English for the bachelor programme "Business Management - Marketing", both created in close cooperation with its international partners: