Step 1: ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION (2018-2019)
Online pre-registration is mandatory and will speed up the definitive registration.
What do you need?
- Passport, ID card or residence card
- Bank account number (only when you already have a Belgian bank account), for instance in case tuition fee must be reimbursed
- Printer (you will receive confirmation of your online pre-registration through email, so you can print at a later time)
Step 2: FINAL REGISTRATION ON CAMPUS (BY APPOINTMENT ONLY)
Your final registration for the 2018-2019 academic year must be done before the start of the academic year or second semester, whichever applies.
When and how to schedule an appointment?
Send an email to email@example.com and mention on which campus you want to register. You will be able to register for courses in the fall semester until October 31.
What to bring?
- Your Letter of Admission
Important! In case you did not send us the original documents for admission (diploma + language test results) we expect you to present these originals as well.
For BME students only!
1. BME students holding EEA citizenship will not receive a letter of admission.
2. All BME students must bring their original diploma or its certified copy based on which they were admitted into the 1st BME year.
- Your passport or ID card
Important! If you are a non-EEA citizen, you must present a valid visa for Belgium (usually stamped in your passport)
- A printed copy of your online pre-registration
- If you rent a student room: copy of your rental agreement
AFTER THE FINAL REGISTRATION
After the final registration, you will receive your student card, instructions on how to activate your student account and various attestations (e.g.to obtain a train pass at student rate). You will receive a money transfer form for your tuition fee payment.
Please activate your student account immediately, open your student emailbox and log on to our Intranet to find information about the start of the academic year.
Welcome to UC Leuven-Limburg!