Introduction days/week for Degree Students
After the welcome days, student life in Leuven will have no more secrets for you or for the friends you make along the way.
Who can attend
All exchange students (degree students as well as students in the exchange programme) are invited to attend this welcome session! You will receive an invitation to join us for the introduction days via mail after your admission has been approved of.
When does this week take place
- September 2019 ( 9-13 September) before the start of the Autumn semester
- February 2020 (3-7 February) a before the start of the Spring semest
To do before you join us
- Fill in the online application
- Wait until you receive a Letter of Admission
- Pre-register as a UCLL student (step 1)
- Make an appointment for your official registration (step 2)
What to do if you did not YET receive your letter of Admission?
If you have not received the letter of Admission before your arrival please contact your department:
- International Educating Class: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Management - Leuven (BBM): email@example.com
- Business Management - Europe (BME): firstname.lastname@example.org