Semester-long exchange programmes
For most of our study areas we have developed a semester-long exchange programme in English. You are most welcome to participate in this programme as an Erasmus or exchange student or as free mover student. Below you will mostly find information about the 2017-18 exchange programmes. Please check back regularly for the most recent updates.
Applied Information Technology
Biomedical Laboratory Technology
* Required vaccinations for Midwifery/Nursing students:
- Hepatitis B vaccine: at least the first two vaccinations before the start of the traineeship and preferably proof of antibody titre. If insufficient antibody level, traineeship only allowed at low-risk ward.
either proof of BCG vaccination (bacille Calmette-Guerin). In certain countries, this vaccine is still given to children which is accepted,
or a tuberculin test (e.g. Mantoux test) with proof of result. Do not take the tuberculin test after BCG vaccination as it may cause a false positive result,
or lung X-ray with proof of result.
- Tetanus vaccination is no longer required.
Nutrition and Dietetics
- Brochure 2018-2019
- Course Catalogue Exchange Students Office Management
Social Work (joint programme with our Limburg campus, hosted in Leuven)
Teacher Education: International Educating Class
Common International Programme (CIP) in Spring semester only
In addition to the specific study programmes, we provide common courses each Friday, grouped in our Common International Programme (CIP) which is open to all Erasmus or exchange students. Each course is worth 3 ECTS credits.
- Social and Ethical Issues in IT
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (NEW in Spring 2018)
You may contact the international coordinator of the study area you are interested in if you wish to receive more specific information about our exchange programmes.