For the study areas Business Studies, Social Studies and Teacher Training we have developed an exchange programme in English. You are most welcome to participate in this programme as an Erasmus student or free mover student.
The number of ECTS credits is mentioned between brackets "( )".
- Brochure 2017-2018
- Course catalog:
- Dutch Survival Kit (3)*
- Belgium in an international business context (4)*
- Business English (6)
- Innovative marketing concepts (4)
- Creativity and innovation (4)
- International institutions (part of course)
- Financial topics (3)
- Management skills (5)
- Exploring new markets (3)
- International Law (5)
- Business Case/practice (3)
- Internal control (5, some parts are not applicable to exchange students)
- Entrepreneurship (4)
- Business Ethics (3)
- Innovative Strategies for a better Customer Service (3)*
- Innovative Supply Chain Management (3)*
* These course units will open only if we have a minimum of 6 signatures.
Social work (joint programme with our Limburg campus, hosted in Leuven)
Teacher Education (CREOS programme)
For the study programmes in Technology and Health we have tailor-made programmes in which you can participate as an Erasmus student or free mover student.
Chemical Engineering (Project work or Research)
Please contact Mrs. Greet Raymaekers
Electrical, Electronical-ICT and Mechanical Engineering (Project work or Research)
Please contact Mr. Wim Claes
Nursing (Traineeships at local hospitals)
Please contact Mrs. Ellen Westhof
Midwifery(Traineeships at local hospitals)
Please contact Mrs. Nadja van Endert
Our campuses in Limburg are situated in Hasselt, Diepenbeek (only minutes from the city of Hasselt) and in Genk.
Practical information about your stay in Limburg can be found here