SPIRIT OF EUROPE
‘Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology’
May 24, 2020 - June 13, 2020
In cooperation with one of our international partners, the Aachen University of Applied Sciences FH (Aachen, Germany), we are proud to present our 'Spirit of Europe' Summer School.
- Business in Europe Lean Lab
- Brainstorming for new start-up ideas
- Case study Technology in Health Care
- Doing business in Germany
- Innovation in Europe
- International Economics
- Introduction to Belgium and Flanders
- Introduction to the EU
- Multimedia and digitalization
- Robotics and 3D printing
- Welcome to the empire of Charlemagne
- Paper (15 pages)
- Final presentation
- Written exam
- Grade: pass/fail
- Number of credits: 6 US credits/9 ECTS
May 24th, 2020 - June 13th, 2019
Venues during the programme are the Belgian cities of Leuven
and Hasselt/Diepenbeek, and the German city of Aachen.
The instruction language of the summer course is English.
- Based on a group size of 10 participants the fee has been set at €1,375, to be paid before March 1st 2020. A minimum number of 10 participants is required in order for the summer school to be organized.
- Included is accommodation in double rooms, breakfast, transportation on week days, and the social programme.