- Fancy a nice management- or computer project challenge?
- Care to help save earth from drowning in trash?
- Want to think up innovative solutions in a team of students from around the world?
Imagine that in a span of just 24 hours, you're tasked to create within an "interdisciplinary" team a new approach to waste management. Who knows your proposal convinces investors and may even open new doors for your career. Your team's proposal is to include a new application and preparation of the entire concept for the development of the solution into a potential innovation with a convincing pitch for investors.
Interested? Then you don't want to miss "Hack the Waste 2020":
- When? May 15 (at noon) and 16 (an exciting 24 hours!)
- What? Current problems in waste management in:
- distributing surplus food in restaurants
- plastics waste management
- Who? Students from:
- Belgium (UCLL)
- the Netherlands (Fontys, Avans Hogeschool)
- South Africa (ITversity Belgium Campus)
- DOBA Business School students from Croatia, Serbia, and Slovenia
- Latvia (Riga BA Business School of Finance)
- How? A 24-hour online meeting with participants from the different partner countries:
- establishing connections with members of an international team with the chosen tools
- intermediate assistance by the tutors
- final pitch presentations for the committee
- announcing the winners and the awards ceremony
Student testimonial of Edition 2018:
If you're a student of UCLL or of an international partner institution, you can join!
Register before March 30 via hackthewaste.com