So you aren’t looking for a full degree but do seek to broaden your horizons and develop useful skills that makes you stand out from the crowd on the job market?
Then you are a perfect fit for one of our three types of Short programmes.
1) Summer school
- Learn how to inspire and develop positive change within a classroom or an organisation with one of our three days programmes: ‘Moving for Sustainable Development' or global teachers working on SDG's
- Discover the Euregion (Aachen-Maastricht-Hassel) for a three-country ‘Spirit of Europe’ 20-day crash course in European Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology
2) Virtual Projects
During one of our 2 to 3-month virtual projects you can:
- participate virtual activities
- build expertise through webinars
- participate in online work sessions
- get feedback from personal coaches
- tackle a business challenge as part of an international team
Added bonus? You can take this course without any travel costs! All you need is a good internet connection and an even better team spirit. At the end you will receive the certificate based on the quality of your team’s work.
3) International Weeks
Do you already know a thing or two about a certain field? Then perhaps one of our one-week International Weeks matching your (future) area of expertise are what will truly catch your eye.
Between simulations by professional coaches, the findings of renowned speakers, workshops and cutting-edge technology you will certainly find a programme that sounds like music to your ears.