So you aren’t looking for a full degree but do seek to broaden your horizons and develop useful skills that makes you stand out from the crowd on the job market?
Then you are a perfect fit for one of our three types of Short programmes.
Take your pick from one of the following UCLL summer schools:
- Discover the Euregion (Aachen-Maastricht-Hassel) for a three-country ‘Spirit of Europe’ 20-day crash course in European Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology
- Participate in a 10-day life changing summer school: 'Changemaker Bootcamp'.
During one of our 2 to 3-month virtual projects you can:
- participate virtual activities
- build expertise through webinars
- participate in online work sessions
- get feedback from personal coaches
- tackle a business challenge as part of an international team
Added bonus? You can take this course without any travel costs! All you need is a good internet connection and an even better team spirit. At the end you will receive the certificate based on the quality of your team’s work.
Do you already know a thing or two about a certain field? Then perhaps one of our one-week International Weeks matching your (future) area of expertise are what will truly catch your eye.
Between simulations by professional coaches, the findings of renowned speakers, workshops and cutting-edge technology you will certainly find a programme that sounds like music to your ears.
For final-year students in Management and Applied Information Technology, the International InnovationLab (IIL) is an alternative to the traditional internship during the final semester of the program. With this alternative internship, which has been around for more than 10 years now, student teams work on genuine business cases provided by UCLL.
They work in teams of 3 to 4 students and in collaboration with international partner institutions. This international aspect is further highlighted during the international weeks where the students visit the partner institutions for a week and the international students visit UCLL for a week.