A degree programme is started and completed at the same educational institution*. Upon successful completion of the full programme, you will obtain a degree of that institution.
* exception: BME (Ba Business Management-Marketing across Europe)
2 types of degree programmes
- 3-year programmes
- to obtain a bachelor’s (undergraduate) degree
- Application is required (exception: degrees from Flanders/the Netherlands)
- At UCLL: business management programmes
- one-year or one-semester programmes
- to obtain an additional degree at UCLL
- After already having obtained a bachelor's (undergraduate) degree at UCLL or elsewhere.
- At UCLL: management, education, global citizenship programmes
Find out which requirements apply and which degree programmes suit your profile best and how to apply.
As of 2023-2024 tuition fee rates will change. Please have a look to find out which rate applies to you.
Any further questions? Our student ambassadors are happy to answer them during one of our video chat sessions.
During these sessions, staff members will also introduce the Business programmes and the Admissions procedure.
All you need is a laptop or desktop computer (no mobile device), internet connection and a web browser to join our video conference sessions.
During our Open Days you can ask us questions directly as well. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to visit your future campus.
- Proximus campus (for Business Management and International Marketing)
- Hertogstraat campus (for International Education Classes and CLIL)
- Social School campus (for ICoNS)
- Our other campuses (if you are interested in a Dutch-language degree programme)
Each of our programmes have a tailor-made welcome package. Before the start of the academic year or semester, and after you have received a Letter of Admission, you can register for our Welcome Days! Here you will learn all about Student life in Leuven and meet the people you will be taking classes with.