A degree programme is started and completed at the same educational institution*. Upon successful completion of the full programme, you will obtain a degree of that institution.
2 types of degree programmes
- 3-year study programmes
- to obtain a bachelor (undergraduate) degree
- application is required (exception: degrees from Flanders/the Netherlands)
- at UCLL: Applied Computer Science as well as International Business Management (track in Belgium and track across Europe)
- one-year or one-semester study programmes
- to obtain an additional degree at UCLL
- after already having obtained a bachelor's (undergraduate) degree at UCLL or elsewhere.
- at UCLL: International Management, Design Thinking & Innovation, Digital Marketing, ERP (SAP), International Educating Class, Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) as well as Global Citizenship and Development
Find out which requirements apply and which degree programmes suit your profile best and how to apply.
As of 2023-2024, some tuition fee rates have changed. Please have a look to find out which rate applies to you.
Any further questions? Our student ambassadors are happy to answer them during one of our video chat sessions.
During these sessions, staff members will also introduce the Business programmes and the Admissions procedure.
All you need is a laptop or desktop computer (no mobile device), internet connection and a web browser to join our video conference sessions.
During our Open Days you can ask us questions directly as well. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to visit your future campus.
- Campus Proximus (for Applied Computer Science, International Business Management (track in Belgium and track across Europe, International Management, Design Thinking & Innovation, Digital Marketing and ERP(SAP))
- Campus Hertogstraat (for International Educating Class and Content and Language Integrated Learning)
- Campus Sociale School (for Global Citizenship and Development)
- Our other campuses (if you are interested in a Dutch-taught degree programme)
Each of our programmes have a tailor-made welcome package. Before the start of the academic year or semester, and after you have received a Letter of Admission, you can register for our Welcome Days! Here you will learn all about Student life in Leuven and meet the people you will be taking classes with.