Going abroad is an exciting adventure and not one without a few challenges at the start. Therefore, we want to give you as many opportunities as possible to get in touch with local students.
These students are able to give you an insider look on student life in Belgium and share some secret tips and tricks with you:
- How are classes and exams organised at UCLL?
- What are nice places to visit in Belgium?
- How do I use public transport?
- What are the best places to party?
How to connect with local students?
- Sign up fo our Welcome Days!
- Follow INSIGNIA, our international student organisation.
- Join our international Whatsapp Group
- Become a member of Pangaea, the international meeting centre in Leuven.
- Sign up for Pangaea's activities and go to the buddy café on Thursdays.
- Become member of ESN Leuven, Erasmus student network.
- Join the activities of ESN Leuven and LOKO.
- Join the UCLL Facebook group
Are you a student at UC Limburg?
At UC Limburg, we work with buddy groups, which means that you and the other international students will be guided by 2 or 3 local buddies. They will show you around and help you tackle the first challenges of being abroad.