Two institutions, one moving mind
UC Leuven-Limburg is the result of a partnership between two university colleges: UC Leuven and UC Limburg. Despite being part of the same organisation, there are still some differences between the institutions.
It is important that you select the correct university college (UC Leuven or UC Limburg) as each institution has its own programmes and campuses.
Please contact the international coordinator at your home institution if you are not sure whether you are going to study at:
- UC Leuven - Erasmus code B LEUVEN18
(including former Group T Teacher Education and International Educating Class)
- UC Limburg - Erasmus code B HASSELT20
In addition to the application form below, you are required to provide the following documents to the UCLL mobility officer of the relevant study programme:
- Learning Agreement for Study or Traineeship signed by your home institution coordinator
- a motivational letter why you want to come and study at UC Leuven-Limburg
- your most recent report card at your home institution
For students at UC Leuven exchange programmes in Management and Applied Information Technology, an additional field to upload your files will appear in the form below.
- Autumn semester: 15 June
- Spring semester: 15 November