Semester-long exchange programmes
For most of our study areas we have developed a semester-long exchange programme in English. You are most welcome to participate in this programme as an Erasmus or exchange student or as free mover student. Some of the links below may direct to information regarding exchange programmes of a previous academic year. Please check back regularly for the most recent updates.
You may contact the international relations adviser of the study area you are interested in if you wish to receive more specific information about our exchange programmes.
Applied Information Technology
- Course catalogue
- Campus Diepenbeek
- Contact: greet.raymaekers [at] ucll.be (Mrs. Greet Raymaekers) / ann.creemers [at] ucll.be (Mrs. Ann Creemers)
Electromechanics, Electronics-ICT and Energy Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
* Required vaccinations for Midwifery/Nursing students:
- Hepatitis B vaccine: at least the first two vaccinations before the start of the traineeship and preferably proof of antibody titre. If insufficient antibody level, traineeship only allowed at low-risk ward.
either proof of BCG vaccination (bacille Calmette-Guerin). In certain countries, this vaccine is still given to children which is accepted,
or a tuberculin test (e.g. Mantoux test) with proof of result. Do not take the tuberculin test after BCG vaccination as it may cause a false positive result,
or lung X-ray with proof of result.
- Tetanus vaccination is no longer required.
Biomedical laboratory technology (Traineeships)*
Midwifery (Traineeships at local hospitals)*
Nursing (Traineeships at local hospitals)*
* Tailor-made programme!
- Future Proof Social Professional (brochure)
- Future Proof HR Professional (brochure)
- Transdisciplinary International Programme + International Activity + Traineeship
- Course catalogue
- Campus Social School