Finding a suitable study method a process of trial and error for many students. Through UC Leuven-Limburg’s customised academic coaching, you can find your match in no time.
Academic coaching helps you with your study approach in all possible ways:
- study method - How to process all the subject matter you need to know?
- tools for studying - How to acquire all the skills you need to have?
- concentration techniques – How to disregard distractions more easily?
Personal Development Planning is all about setting your own course.
You are in charge of your own study programme but will have a study coach to help you with any questions on your programme throughout the year.
(financial advice + psychological help)
Our student services welcome any student in need of and a a listening ear or a helping hand. You are welcome to stop by for advice on:
- your financial situation: for when you have trouble paying for your studies or if you are just looking for a student job.
- your personal situation: for when non-financial and non-academic troubles are currently on your path and you would like someone to offer advice or a listening ear.
They will always remain discreet. If you speak to them about any issues, this will not be mentioned on any files unless you give permission.
If, and only if, you wish to be recommended mental health professionals for counseling, they can help you to set up an appointment at a low student price. We value your mental health greatly, so please do not hesitate to contact them when you need help.
For students with a disability
We want to give students with a disability the best possible opportunity to fully participate in all aspects of learning and living as a student. Send us a mail for more information!
For top athletes/artists
Top athletes and artists are often entitled to a special status as well. When these students obtain a special status, we even develop customised courses for them.