100% online study programme!
Do you have profound IT knowledge or simply a general IT interest? Are you working as an SAP key-user, business analyst or process analyst? Would you like to explore the SAP world? Then this programme is what you are looking for. You can combine the programme with your job.
A field with exponential growth
SAP has been the number one ERP system in Belgium and Europe since 2010. In recent years, SAP has gained a market share of over 50% in Belgium. In the segment of multinationals, it even adds up to 75%. As a consequence of this growth, there is currently a significant demand for SAP specialists.
Why choose the postgraduate ERP (SAP) programme?
- Complete online programme
- Material: you can work in SAP in a dummy company set up and the official SAP syllabus per module.
- All lecturers are experts with a business background.
- The programme is hands-on
- The programme is being evaluated yearly and adapted to the current needs
- You will have the option to join the programme on a modular basis
- When you pass the exams, you will receive two official SAP certificates
- Plenty of opportunities at the labour market
- Opportunity to use ‘KMO-portefeuille’ (approval number: DV.O103479) or ‘Vlaams Opleidingsverlof’ or ‘Betaald educatief verlof Brussel’.
S/4HANA Integrated Business Processes offers you basic knowledge and capabilities that an SAP consultant needs. The subject matter is being brought to you by business experts and experienced SAP consultants. As UCLL has a partnership with an SAP-hosting university, you will be able to use the SAP suite at home to put in practice what you have learned.
One of the objectives of the programme is to give you a detailed view on the business processes of different departments of a company or organization and how to implement them through SAP.
In addition to the UCLL exam, by passing the S/4HANA Integrated Business Processes exam, you will obtain the SAP Basic Consultant certificate from SAP itself. With this certification on your CV, you can apply to consulting firms or start your career in a business department responsible for ERP.
You go through the supplied learning material via guided self-study with coaching from an SAP consultant. Seven sessions with product specialists are provided as guidance.
During these classes, the specialists will help you build a deep knowledge of your chosen domain. These sessions help you to be well prepared to take the certification exam of your chosen module with SAP.
Book your intake conversation
You can sign up via email for a digital meeting, in which we will discuss what you can expect of the programme. Feel free to suggest some moments on which you can meet. We will respond as soon as possible. The intake conversation won't bind you to enrollment, but is a prerequisitie to sign up. Afterwards, you can finalise your enrollment.
This course is fully online, as a result you can combine it with your job more easily and join regardless of location.
Classes of Module 1
- Monday evening: 18:30 – 21:30
- Once a month on Saturday morning: 9:00 – 12:00
- For those who are interested, on Thursday evening, 18:30 – 21:30, we organize guided training sessions. However those exercises can also be made independently.
- From time to time, we invite a guest speaker to give an additional session at some other time
Classes of Module 2
usually held on Monday evenings from 18:30 to 21:30
- Exceptionally, a session on Thursday evening can be scheduled as well.
The tuition fee depends on the number of credits you take:
- Yearly: fixed cost €330 + €58 per credit
- Total cost for the full programme: €2650
- Included: manuals SAP (depending on the module you choose) + access to the SAP-system
The Flemish government can grant you a subsidy up to 30% via the SME e-wallet. The accreditation number of UC Leuven is DV.O103479 (point after capital O). More information: https://www.vlaio.be/en/subsidies/sme-e-wallet.
We recommend you to apply for the SME e-wallet as soon as you have registered for you training. You have to submit the subsidy application within 14 days of the start of the performance of the services.
The way to the job of your dreams
Once you start the programme, you will have added value for companies working with or implementing SAP. At current there is a high demand for SAP specialists.
When completing the programme, you will get plenty of employment opportunities, as employee as well as in consultancy assignments. You might even start your own consultancy firm on the long term. Also SAP key-users, SAP process analysts and other SAP colleagues will be able to extend their knowledge and capabilities through this programme.
SAP offers you an opportunity to find a challenging and dynamic job anywhere in the world. There is a need for functional profiles as well technical SAP specialists. And in the SAP world, there will always be plenty of novelties. The programme is the ideal preparation for the official SAP certification, which is a true asset in SAP consultancy.
You will bring true added value to companies and organizations that are reviewing their business processes. Even the realization of a complete Enterprise Resource Planning project, will be a challenge that you will happily conquer.