2021-2022 Registration @ UC Leuven-Limburg
I have an English-language degree issued in Flanders or the Netherlands
Do you have an English-language degree issued by an accredited university in Flanders (Belgium) or the Netherlands, and wish to enrol in an English-language continuing education programme @ UCLL ?
Please start your Registration without further ado !
Either way, you must create a student account if you have never studied at KU Leuven, LUCA, Odisee, Thomas More, UCLL, or Vives (members of the KU Leuven Association). Otherwise, use your existing KU Leuven Association student account to login.
I have a degree issued in another country
Do you have a degree issued in another country than Belgium (Flanders) or the Netherlands? Then you must fill in an online application. The Admissions Office will assess your file. You can register as a student only after being admitted.
If you have been admitted into a degree programme for the 21-22 year and you have arrived in Belgium, then you are ready for student registration! You must take the following steps for us to register you:
- Go to your online application.
- Make sure it has status “Follow-up submitted”. If it is still in “Admission Letter Sent”, please fill in the questionnaire and confirm by clicking “confirm download”.
- Non-EEA students: go to 'documents' and upload a scan of your visa with the Schengen Entry stamp. Upload as document type "other" and save.
- Non-EEA students: also upload your proof of financial means (Annex 32 or Financial Guarantee Letter) and your rental agreement - should you already have it. This way we can prepare your file for city office registration (Leuven). Upload as "other" and save.
- Do you want a bus pass, a sports card or a culture card? Fill in this form and upload it as a document in your online application. Upload as "other" and save.
- Ready? admissions [at] ucll.be (subject: registration, body: Dear%0d%0aMy name is....%0d%0aI have uploaded all requested documents for registration.) (Inform Admissions Office via email), so we can complete your registration online. Mail to: admissions [at] ucll.be (subject: registration, body: Dear%0d%0aMy name is....%0d%0aI have uploaded all requested documents for registration.) with subject line "Registration".
I have a Dutch-language degree
Do you have a Dutch-language degree issued by an accredited secondary school or university in Flanders (Belgium) or the Netherlands, and wish to enrol in a Dutch-language programme ?
Please go to our Dutch-language pages 'Inschrijven' to check the admission requirements (Toelatingsvoorwaarden) and register if you qualify.
I'm an exchange student
If you have been accepted for a (semestrial) exchange at UCLL, for example Erasmus, than you need to register following the instructions in the Mobility Online portal.
Our Admissions office will be more than happy to help you. Please email them at admissions [at] ucll.be .
Welcome to UCLL !