Skip to main content



2020-2021 registration @ UC LEUVEN-LIMBURG

Congratulations ! You have been admitted into the 2020-2021 academic year @ UC Leuven-Limburg.  We start student registrations on 17 August.

Due to the covid-19 pandemic, there are 2 options to register for the fall semester 2020:

  1. If you are able or choose to travel to Belgium, we invite you to schedule an appointment for on-campus registration.
  2. If you are not able or do not wish to travel to Belgium due to the pandemic, we can register you online.
    Please let  admissions [at] know if you choose the online registration.  If you  have already responded to our email requesting to indicate your choice, there is no need to email us again.
    IMPORTANT: only for BBM, 2nd year BME, IEC 

If you have any questions related to the study programme, contact the programme coordinators. You will find their contact information on the programme webpages.

Taking a break in summer !

Our offices and campuses will be closed  from 13 July until 16 August.