UC Leuven-Limburg (UCLL) is a partnership between 2 fully accredited universities of applied sciences, UC Leuven and UC Limburg.
Our English-language degree programmes are offered on the Leuven campuses (UC Leuven).
Alternatively, should you wish to start a Dutch-language degree programme, please visit our Toelatingsvoorwaarden webpage.
UC Leuven-Limburg is part of the KU Leuven Association, therefore you will see the KU Leuven Association login page.
Click on the link below to start or access your UCLL application for English-language programmes.
- Complete the Personal Data section on the homepage before adding an application. Make sure that all sections are marked 'Complete' (right side) .
- Click the '+' button in the Applications component on the homepage to add an application.
- Choose your Study programme (Choice of study)
- Select the academic year, type of programme, programme that you want to apply for
- Complete the Additional remarks
- If you want to change or complete your application(s). Click on the Edit icon on the right side in the “Applications” section.
- After having completed your Study programme (Choice of study), you must upload the required (and other relevant) documents.
Upload each required and/or relevant document by clicking on (right side) and upload the file in a non-secured PDF or JPG format only. Photo can only be uploaded in JPG format.
- In case you have a non-Belgian passport and a Belgian residence permit, please upload colour scans of both. The Belgian residence permit must be uploaded under document type 'Other'.
- You should be able to use the attachment type 'Diploma(s) and transcripts' multiple times. If not, use the document type 'Other' to upload additional documents.
We require diploma(s) and transcripts + sworn translation, if documents are not issued in English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian by the school or university
- Language proficiency certificate: upload your test result (not older than 2 years) or if the language test requirement is waived, please upload your diploma or degree certificate as proof of language proficiency. For details, see our Application Requirements page.
- Application fee does not apply to Belgian citizens/long-time residents (+2 years) and to Dutch (Netherlands) citizens to be proven by passport and/or residence permit.
In that case please upload a blank pdf file titled "application fee does not apply" because proof of payment is labeled as a required attachment.
- When all documents have been uploaded, click 'Save' in the bottom right corner and return to the Application page by clicking on the arrow in the top left corner.
You should see 'Complete' on the right side of the Documents section.
The application fee does not apply to Belgian citizens and/or long-term residents (+2 years) and Dutch (Netherlands) citizens. Upload a pdf file titled ‘application fee does not apply’ instead.
All other applicants are required to pay a 50 euro non-refundable application fee. Your local bank my charge a transaction fee. Any transfer costs must be covered by the applicant.
For the time being, the application fee can only be paid by bank transfer:
- To: UC Leuven-Limburg, Geldenaaksebaan 335, B-3001 Leuven,
- Belfius Bank, Pachecolaan 44, B-1000 Brussels
- IBAN code: BE33 7865 4858 0046
- BIC code: GKCCBEBB
- (!) Add reference “Application fee" and “first name + last name”.
Upload proof of payment (screenshot of your payment stub) in the 'Documents' section of the Application. Please note that your application file will only be processed if you have uploaded the proof of payment.
During your application, we communicate with each other through the application chat box.
You can find the 'Contact' button in the top right corner of the homepage of your application(s).
- Should you experience any technical issues , try a different web browser
- The document name of your Photo to upload can only contain letters (no spaces, numbers, other characters)
- The submit button will only be activated after accepting the disclaimer.
- If you submit your application but one or more required documents are missing, you will receive an error message and you must upload the missing document(s) in order to be able to submit your application.
You're about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime, so we know you have some questions. Our FAQ page may contain the answers you are looking for!