Welcome! We foster a fun and multicultural community of adventurous, open-minded, and ambitious students and staff. Join this hands-on, practice-oriented marketing programme, taught in English and fully in Belgium. In 3 years time, you will become a Moving Mind with a strong international etwork as well as all the Marketing know-how you need to build an impressive European career.
Our programme will grant you...
... an in-depth education in business economics, with clear focus on marketing and communication. Developing products or services into strong brands will become second nature. Additionally, with this study track, practice is never far away You will receive personal coaching in developing your commercial talent, gain insight into consumer behaviour.
Of course, it doesn't end there. We support you with the necessary tools and skills to carry out market research and teach you the language skills of a globetrotter. After three years, English will have become your second native language, you get an introduction in Dutch and the local culture and can brush up on your French, Spanish or German.
A perfect match for you?
- You want to work in the business world and be fully prepared for a meaningful, international career?
- You are fascinated by marketing and seek to improve your professional communication skills day by day?
- You want access to a large international network in a renowned college university with top-notch student services?
- You want to enjoy the fantastic student life Leuven, the European City of Innovation, has to offer for three years - only 15 minutes from Brussels airport...
- ... at a modern campus, embedded in both nature and close to the workfield?
Then our programme BBM is the perfect match for you!
Develop your sense of initiative and enterprise with the help of teachers who will also become your personal coaches:
- gain extra international experience through:
- an international week
- an Erasmus exchange in Europe (optional)
- worldwide internship possibilities (optional)
- develop your skills via a personal study coach
- contribute to innovation in your domain via research projects
- get the most out of each class in small groups
- will be taught by professors with field experience and officially certified to teach in English
You get to know the business world via cases, projects, company visits and your own internship. Your degree will cross borders via an international week, a European or worldwide study exchange or an international internship.
Chat with our students or staff
Wonder what student life is like? Want to know the best places to visit? Or maybe you have a question about the most interesting courses? Our students and alumni are there to share their stories and experiences!
For questions about the programme, feel free to hop on over to the "Staff" tab to chat with Dina (track in Belgium), Ana (track across Europe), or Michael (International Student Recruitment). Very specific or technical questions about the admissions process at UCLL? Then it's best to send an email to email@example.com. A mobile version of the app is available both for Android and iOS.
Where can you work?
After this degree, you'll be ready for a job as:
- a marketing manager, product manager
- a brand manager
- a communication manager
- a social media specialist
- a business project manager
- a market researcher
Applying for an international role in a company or organisation? This international experience on your CV gives you a clear advantage.
Do you want to continue studying?
These are the possibilities:
Welcome ! You are now officially a student of the university of the Moving Minds! So excited that you have chosen our university!
Enjoy your student life to the fullest while we take care of your education and student coaching.
- Remember to activate your UCLL student account on http://account.kuleuven.be/. Need some help?
- When you have activated your account (minimum 24 hours processing time), you’ll have access to our Welcome Moving Mind pages with information about start of the academic year, welcome day(s) of your programme, ….
Calendar and dates
- The UCLL academic year starts on Monday 20 September 2021. However, the introduction day(s) of your programme may be organised a few days earlier.
- Essential dates and deadlines can be found in the UCLL Academic Calendar.
We are ready! You too ?
Processing time of applications: 1-3 weeks. Deadline:
- non-EEA students requiring a study visa for Belgium: 1 May
- all other students: 15 August (!! earlier deadline for track across Europe (BME): 15 June)
On-campus learning will remain our top priority and at the same time, we will embed the best practices of online learning in our programmes. We have decided to offer a mix of on-campus and off-campus activities. Find more information and latest updates on our dedicated webpage.