Welcome! We foster a fun and multicultural community of adventurous, open-minded, and ambitious students and staff. Throughout this programme, you'll get to learn more about yourself, develop your skills, and grown into an agile business professional. After three years, you'll be prepared for future challenges and ready for a successful career as a Moving Mind. Discover the seperate webpage as well for more info.
3 years, 3 countries
Studying in three different European countries:
- During the first year, you study in Spain, Finland, or Hungary (NEW)
- During your second year, you study in Belgium at UCLL University of Applied Sciences
- During your third year, you study in the UK, France, Ireland, or Germany (NEW)
Several well-known European business programmes have joined forces to put together this innovative and international study track. The diploma you will obtain is equivalent to the Dutch language bachelor degree in Business Management, Marketing. The big difference is that you study in English in three different countries:
We've asked our students to introduce their degree to you! Discover the video here.
Is this study track right for you?
- Is Belgium a good start but do you want to discover even more countries?
- Do you want to expand your boundaries and explore new horizons?
- Are you fascinated by marketing and communication?
- Do you want to improve your language skills day by day?
Then perhaps this unique track is exactly what you're looking for. After all, your time as a student is the perfect moment for fascinating and, most of all, fun international experiences. You can be sure that your view of the world will change dramatically.
In BME, the study track across Europe of the Business Management - Marketing bachelor degree, you receive an in-depth education in business economics. With a clear focus on marketing and communication. For example, you learn to develop products or services into strong brands. You develop your commercial talent, gain insight into consumer behaviour. You learn how to carry out market research. Of course, after three years, English will have become your second native language. But you will also brush up on your French, German or Spanish.
With this study track, practice is never far away. You get to know the business world via cases, projects, company visits and your own work placement. Find more on the contents of the courses in this detailed guide.
None other better to tell you all of this and any other questions you may have than our alumni and students themselves. They know the student life in Leuven inside and out and are happy to share their stories and experiences with you!
For questions about the programme, feel free to hop on over to the "Staff" tab to chat with Dina (track in Belgium), Ana (track across Europe), or Michael (International Student Recruitment). Very specific or technical questions about the admissions process at UCLL? Then it's best to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your studies
Are you dreaming of a job as a sales manager, product manager, brand manager, account manager, communication manager, PR manager or market researcher? Preferably in an international environment? Then BME, the study track across Europ of the bachelor degree in Business Management - Marketing is the right choice for you.
Applying for a challenging international role in a company or organisation? This international experience on your CV gives you a clear advantage. After all, you have knowledge and skills that set you apart from your colleagues with an 'ordinary' diploma.
Do you want to continue studying?
- You can move straight on to several international master's programmes at the partner institutions in the UK and France.
- You can opt for the advanced bachelor's programme Advanced Business Management at Leuven University College.
- After a bridging programme you can also go for a master’s in Belgium.
Review the more extensive list of options on the international BME-site.
Find all information about this study track on www.internationalbachelor.eu.
If you have any further questions about BME, the study track across Europe, please fill out this form.
University College UCLL is known for the quality of its programmes. It is thus clear that we put a great deal of effort into both quality improvement and quality control. The following principles are key in this respect:
- An appreciative culture of quality assurance throughout the organisation
- Systematic and structural quality improvement
- Stimulation of a critical attitude amongst students, personnel, alumni and professionals
- Continuous input of an independent external critical view
Continuous quality control and improvement
A few years ago, the NVAO (De Nederlands-Vlaamse Accreditatieorganisatie - Accreditation Organisation of the Netherlands and Flanders) virtually abolished the external review committees. Henceforth, each institution decided for itself how quality was controlled. Thus, UCLL devised its own, new system with, amongst other elements, dialogue committees with educational and professional experts. They also systematically asked external experts to examine specific themes, like the interconnecting of education, research and services.